Friday 7 June 2013

Wishlist | 3O

Another wishlist for you all! How has your week been? Well I had an exam on Tuesday (which was a retake) I already have the C but they want me to secure it safely. So yeah been pretty boring. But I hope to cheer my boring week up by wishlist time.
 
 

Products Mentioned;
1. Rimmel Pro nail polish - Beige Babe - £4.59
2. Models Own Pukka Purple - £5.00
3. Miss Sporty Dr Balm - Honey Glam Kiss - £1.99
4. Batitse Dry Shampoo - Cherry - £2.99

Why I want these products?
1. Rimmel pro nail polish - Beige Babe - Well i don't actually need any more nude nail polishes but do I really care? no you can never have too many nail varnishes can you well this needs to be in my collection.

2. Models Own - Pukka Purple - Another nail varnish - please just somebody take me to nail varnish rehab, I need serious help. BUT, this colour is gorgeous and so bright so nobody is going to stop me ha ha (I do need help though! I'm addicted!) So yeah this is beautiful.

3. Miss Sporty Dr Balm - Honey Glam Kiss - I have seen MissBudgetBeauty talk about these lip balms and my lips have been looking quite weird. This balm is needed and its cheap so why not. I mean who doesn't need any more lip balms in there life.

4. Batitse Dry Shampoo - Cherry - I find washing my hair really boring and it takes forever because my hair is so long and when I was looking on the superdrug website I saw Batitse well I have seen so many talk about it and I thought why not give it ago because it will be good in between washes. Also cherry is a cool flavour to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment