Saturday 15 June 2013

Wishlist | 31

Another wishlist for you all, I'm sorry it is later than usual because I went out for a meal last night and the Internet didn't come on for ages which frustrated me, anyway I have a wishlist for you.
 
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM confetti - dolly mix - £3.99
2. ELF studio glossy gloss - pink watermelon - £3.75
3. ELF eyelid primer - £1.50
4. ELF nail varnish - coral dream - £2.50
5. ELF studio eyeshadow - butter cream - £3.75
 
Why I want these products?
1. BarryM confetti dolly mix - This polish is really nice, I have never tried something like confetti and I have seen lots of swatches of these on the nails and they look amazing. This would look beautiful on a dark colour.
 
2. ELF studio glossy gloss - wild watermelon - I do love lipglosses but I have never really got used to them I can never be bothered with them. But this is a beautiful girly colour which I need to grab in my next ELF order.
 
3. ELF eyelid primer - This is one of my favourite elf products and I have finished it sadly. It is so nice as it just makes your eyeshadow stay on all the time. I will of course get two more so I can replace when finished.
 
4. ELF nail varnish - coral dream - It wouldn't have been a wishlist with out a nail varnish now would it? I do love elf nail varnishes they have such a nice bunch of colours. This is such a barbie pink I probably don't need any more pink nail varnishes but oh well.
 
5. ELF studio eyeshadow - butter cream - I love these studio nail varnishes, they are always so nice and pigmented. I would use this as a highlight near the eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment