Wednesday 5 June 2013

Collective Haul | Beauty

Hello everybody! I have been shopping, there are a lot of products in my collective haul. I have decided to set it out differently so this is my beauty part and next will be random products and then I'll have clothes. Well Superdrug has had 3 for 2 offer on and being the person I am I couldn't miss it could I. So I went three different times I certainly didn't do this in one shop. I went a bit crazy on nail varnishes but I seriously do have a problem.
All the products I have bought from Superdrug
 
This is my new Fashionista eyeshadows. Earth Star is a brown shade which has glitter in and Radiant is a double take one which just looking at makes me smile at how happy is that Oh how cringy can I get by smiling about an eyeshadow.
Fashionista eyeshadow in Earth Star - £4.00
Fashionista eyeshadow in Radiant - £4.00

This is my new palette it is from BeautyUK - 4 Earth Child. This is such a beautiful palette. I think that  all of these shades are perfect because I don't really change my eyeshadow colours that much. I will review this soon for you.
BeautyUK palette - 4 earth child - £3.99
 
Right well nail varnishes, did I really need all of these? The answer is no! MUA - Koala Bear it is such a beautiful grey, BarryM mushroom and Lychee, I think Lychee was one of those products that everyone talks about and I just needed it and Mushroom is nice nude and I needed to have it. Next is NYC I have never tired an NYC polish but its in Grey Haze, it is like a metallic colour.
BarryM High Shine Gelly - Lychee - £3.99
MUA nail varnish - Koala Bear - £1.00
NYC nail varnish - Grey Haze - £2.49
BarryM nail varnish - Mushroom - £2.99

Then I have some lip products, I have two MUA products a power pout broken heated it is more like a moisturising lip balm. It is more like a red colour but I really like it. Then I have intense kisses which is in lips are sealed, it is such a matte and creamy colour.
MUA intense kiss lip gloss - lips are sealed - £2.00
MUA power pout - Broken Hearted - £3.00
 
These are now from AVON, Grape Goddess and Swift Sherbet. I cant believe I have more nail varnishes. These colours are so fantastic. I cant remember how much they are though.

No comments:

Post a Comment