Friday 21 June 2013

Wishlist | 32

I have another wish list for you all, I love these wish lists and after reading so many blogs its a bad influence on my wish lists. I am very sorry but I just love them so much. Just a reminder there is so many to come ha-ha.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Accessorize nail polish- Love School Skirt - £4.00
2. H&M Nail polish - Good Looking - £2.99
3. MUA skin primer - £5.00
4. BarryM gelly hi-shine nail paint - key lime - £3.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Accessorize love school skirt nail polish - Well another nail polish, this is such a beautiful colour. I have looked in so many superdrugs and I cant find this polish anymore, anyway its a gorgeous grey and this will look so nice with a tan.
 
2. H&M nail polish good looking - This nail polish is a golden Tan colour - these colour explanations get worse. I think its a nail polish that I have never tried before so why not go and put this in my collection and H&M nail polishes are very nice as well.
 
3. MUA skin primer - I have never tried a face primer before, but I have seen a few reviews about this and that is probably why I thought I must go and get this. It is something very different but I suppose I might go and get it.
 
4. BarryM gelly hi-shine key lime - This nail polish is amazing! When I saw this on a blog it caught my eye and it is a polish that I would usually go for. That is probably why I want it so badly. Next time in Superdrug I am getting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment