Tuesday 19 November 2013

2013 | October Favourites

Here are my October favourites, they are very late. I know that I need to post them but I just keep forgetting. Hopefully you will enjoy them. Also I have hardly any favourites, as I haven't been loving that much this month.

Natural Collection - Pressed Powder - Neutral - £1.99
I love this, its perfect for my skin colour. I will do a review on this soon. I have been using instead of my Miss Sporty pressed powder. I think this powder is perfect just for the price and the amount of product you get.

Collection 2000 - Light Translucent - Cover up stick - £1.99
I love this, I know most people like the one with the doufer applicator. But I already have about three on the go. So this is the perfect colour for me even though you cant see by this picture. I find this very creamy to use and is perfect to cover my red skin.
 
ELF - Defining Eye Brush - £1.50
This is my current eye brush, I will also be planning to review this and get a new one. As you never know how many brushes you are going to need in your life. I feel this is really good especially for just all over the lid.

Baby Lips - Intense Care - £2.99
I love this, I think this is just like the Nivea lip balm. I thought at first they were a bit overrated but now I realise why I love this. I haven't even reviewed this, will do very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment