Friday 1 November 2013

Wishlist #51

Hello again! Here is another wishlist for you all, I hope you enjoy this. I love posting these and just to make you aware I have probably bought a few products in these wishlists. But I will do a post at the end of the year for you to find out what I have bought.
 
 

Products Mentioned:
1. Etsy Lush Lacquer - Mint Condition - (link here) - £5.97
2. Models Own - Scented - Apple Pie - £5.00
3. Soap & Glory - Quad - Lid's Stuff - £10.00
4. MAC Lipstick - Captive - £15.00
5. Seventeen Lipstick - Barely Blush - £4.99

Why I want these products?
1. Etsy Lush Lacquer - Mint Condition - This polish is beautiful, obviously at this times I have been looking at Etsy and I think it is a good website. I really like it. I think is something so different to what I would usually have.

2. Models Own - Scented - Apple Pie - I love this colour, it is so cute because I love greens at the moment. It is such a pretty colour. I also have a scented one and I just love it. Also models own is becoming one of my favourite nail polish brands.

3. Soap & Glory - Quad - Lid's Stuff - This eye shadow quad is very well liked in the blogging community, I really like it. I think these 4 colours are probably the colours I usually use. I mean I am pretty basic when it comes to eyeshadows.

4. MAC Lipstick - Captive - I do love the look of MAC lipsticks, this is a shade I would defiantly wear as I have got such pale skin and this is something I would really like to go and get. But I feel they are pretty expensive.

5. Seventeen Lipstick - Barely Blush - This lipstick is beautiful, I love this colour. As I have said before that I feel I should wear this sort of colour because I am so pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment