Friday 15 November 2013

Wishlist #53

Here is another wishlist for you all, I am sure you will enjoy this one and I hope you don't my absence. I have been really struggling and have hardly anything to post sorry guys. Its only a short one too sorry about that.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Collection 2000 Lipstick - Pretty Please - £2.99
2. ELF Facial Whip - Toasted - £1.50
3. Fashionista Eyeshadow - Dubai - £4.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. Collection 2000 Lipstick - Pretty Please - This is a gorgeous lipstick, I do have a lipstick problem right now. But this is such a frosty pink, if that is what it is. I really like this colour and collection lipsticks are really cheap too.
 
2. ELF Facial Whip - Toasted - Now this product, I am pretty sure this isn't even on ELF website at the moment. But I have seen it on there before ages ago. But I actually don't know what you would use this for anyway. Its quite cool really.
 
3. Fashionista Eyeshadow - Dubai - Now this is what you call a gorgeous eyeshadow, I love the fashionista eyeshadows because they are so gorgeous. This is like a few colours mixed into more. This is something I would like to go and get. I mean how many single eyeshadows can I a girl have.

No comments:

Post a Comment