Friday 8 November 2013

Wishlist #52

Here is my wishlist, I have to admit I love doing these wishlists. They are starting to become late because I keep forgetting about it. I am sorry. Well I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. B.Stunning Vibrant Eye Shimmer - Bittersweet - £6.99
2. B.Stunning Vibrant Eye Shimmer - Golden Sand - £6.99
3. Collection - Longer Lash Mascara - £2.99
4. Collection - Nail Polish - Milkshake - £1.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. B.Stunning Vibrant Eye Shimmer - Bittersweet - This is such a beautiful eye shimmer, I love cream eyeshadows. But I think I need to get some more because I just haven't got enough in my collection. Also it is a really good colour.
 
2. B.Stunning Vibrant Eye Shimmer - Golden Sand - Again here is another eye shimmer from B.Stunning. I think this is such a cool colour, I do like this sort of colour because it looks amazing on the eye even in the crease. Again B.Stunning is a brand that I haven't tried and I would like to now after seeing the products.
 
3. Collection - Longer Lash Mascara - I seem to have a lot of mascaras at the moment, I don't really get why I have so many. But I always chose the cheap ones because I am not to fond of spending a lot of money on mascara. I would really like to get this one.
 
4. Collection - Nail Polish - Milkshake - It wouldn't be a wishlists if I didn't have a nail polish would it. Well here is this one. It is a beautiful brown/pink colour. I love this kind of colour, it is just beautiful. I would like get this also.

No comments:

Post a Comment