Friday 22 November 2013

Wishlist #54

Here is another wishlist for you, my favourite time too be doing this. I do enjoy seeing lots of other products.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Man Overboard - £3.69
2. Ice Cream Nail Polish - Ebay - (link here) - Varies Prices
3. Baby Lips - Pink Punch - £2.99
4. MAC - Paint Pot - Vintage Selection - £15.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Man Overboard - This polish is such a gorgeous grey colour, I have to admit when it comes to nail polish I do like the simple colours as well as the bright ones. It is so pretty and I can tell that if I put a matte polish I will really like it.
 
2. Ice Cream Nail Polish - This is pretty weird one, I saw a blog post about these from one of my favourite bloggers, if I could remember who. But yeah I suppose it as a kind of novelty item, but they are pretty colours.
 
3. Baby Lips - Pink Punch - Here is another baby lips, I think they are great, I really like the colour because you can never have enough pink lip balms. Yes I always tell that to myself if I plan on buying something. I do like baby lips.
 
4. MAC - Paint Pot - Vintage Selection - I have always wanted to try a MAC paint pot because they look really good. I just feel they are so expensive for what will be used potentially as a eye shadow base. This looks like a pretty all over base colour as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment