Friday 29 November 2013

Wishlist #55

Here is another wishlist for you, I am sure you will enjoy this as much as I do. I am getting so slow at them. I have now given myself a schedule (how organised am I) It will last though I promise.
 
Products Wishlist:
1. Etsy Nail Polish - Spring Fling - £6.27 (buy here)
2. Essie Nail Polish - Master Plan - £7.99
3. MAC - Blush - Well Dressed - £18.00
4. MAC - Lipstick - Bombshell - £15.00
5. Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker - Gloss Stick - Raplumzel -  £8.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. Etsy Nail Polish - Spring Fling - This is such a cool nail polish, I have never seen something like this before. I think Etsy have perfect nail polishes and because they are homemade.
 
2. Essie - Nail Polish - Master Plan - This is a really nice nude polish. I think its a really pretty colour. Essie have got a gorgeous colour range as well as some really good names that they have.
 
3. MAC - Blush - Well Dressed - This blush is beautiful. I think the colour is incredible and I can tell it looks really pigmented. Also MAC have some beautiful colours too. I think they are so fantastic.
 
4. MAC - Lipstick - Bombshell - I have convinced myself that I will try a MAC lipstick. I think this is such a gorgeous colour as it looks so pretty and something that I would really wear as it is a perfect colour.
 
5. Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker - Glossy Stick - Raplumzel - This is gorgeous colour, I love to use the stick pens things. Just because they look so cool and are easy to find in your make-up bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment