Monday 6 April 2015

2015 | March Favourites

Its March favourites time, this month I haven't really been loving much. There hasn't been many products that I have been enjoying, I have been loving the same products a everyday.
 
Simply Sensitive - Eye Makeup Remover - I have been really enjoying this, this has been a light water base products from Boots - Simply Sensitive range. I have been having itchy skin recently so I thought I would get this from boots. This is such a good product and it gets all of your make-up off as well. I think I will do a review on this soon because I really am enjoying this.
 
Baby Lips - Peach Kiss - I have been loving this, I haven't really been loving wearing lipsticks recently I really don't know why. This has been so good on my lips and obviously gives me a little bit of colour on my lips. I think I may go and get more baby lips to build up my collection.
 
Natural Collection - Vanilla Body Spray - I have been loving this spray, its just so gorgeous. It smells so fantastic. I just love the smell of vanilla and I am always wearing this and I just feel like I need to go and spray this wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment