Friday 3 April 2015

Wishlist #124

Its wishlist time, this has got a lot of different things in this one. This isn't just nail polish as it may be sometimes ha-ha. But I have got lip products, nail polishes and blushes.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Nail Polish - Catherine Wheel - £4.99
2. OPI - Nail Polish - Bubble Bath - £11.95
3. Seventeen - Lip Crayon - Bold -  £4.99
4. Chapstick - Lip Balm - Berry - £1.00
5. Dainty Doll - Blusher - Paper Roses - ?
6. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 15 - £1.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Models Own - Nail Polish - Catherine Wheel - This nail polish is so amazing, I actually have this as well. This is a gorgeous glitter from there firework collection and I haven't actually used this yet. But I am sure I will plan to do something.
 
2. OPI - Nail Polish - Bubble Bath - This is such a pretty colour, its a gorgeous nail polish. I think pale pink looks perfect when you have got a sun tan. So I think I may go out and get this so hopefully I would like to see if it is that actual shade.
 
3. Seventeen - Lip Crayon - Bold -  This is orange, what am I thinking. I only ever use the pink lip products. Wow I am going out of my comfort zone. But I think that this is good to get out of your usual comfort zone really, its good to be different I feel.  
 
4. Chapstick - Lip Balm - Berry - I love a lip balm, I am one of those people that have just so many and I really love having different lip balms. This is probably not even sold anywhere so I am not really sure if I would probably go and get this.
 
5. Dainty Doll - Blusher - Paper Roses - This is the range from Nicola Roberts, obviously she is so pale so she brought out her own brand. This is really a really pale blusher and it looks perfect. But I don't know if this is even sold anymore.
 
6. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 15 - This is such a gorgeous nail polish, its a really odd blue metallic shade. I like 2true nail polishes as well. They are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment