Thursday 9 April 2015

Haul | Elf Cosmetics

If you didn't know recently ELF announced that the brand was coming to an end as well as the website. I found this is a real shame because I love ELF and there products. Yes some may be a hit miss but I really liked her. So obviously when I heard that they weren't selling anymore I knew I had to head on the website and just buy, buy and buy!
 

This is the eyes section, so I kind of went overboard on the eyes. But I love getting new eyeshdaow's. I have two single eyeshdaow's in saddle and coffee bean. Saddle I have already got this one but I love it so much that I kind of felt the need to get a new one. Then coffee bean is an odd colour but I really like it. Then I have a baked eye shadow in bark, this is a gorgeous shade and then I have a palette in Golden Goddess, this looks gorgeous.
 
Then I have got the nail products, I have two nail polishes. So I have got bubblegum pink and then green machine. They have such good polish shades and I really love the polishes that they have got on. Then I have got a cuticle pen which I really need in for a cuticle pen. 
 
I have a few lip products, I have a glitter gloss in sparkling wine, this isn't as glittery as I was kind of expecting. Then I have a lip balm in pink I think, I know I said I wasn't getting anymore lip balms but I kind of lied so I got one.
 
Then these are the random products, I have a zip zapping concealer which is so odd as its green. But I think green cancels out redness I think. This is just an interesting product that I cannot wait to use. I have got HD blush in Headliner which is a liquid base product, I love the look of this as well. I am glad its quite a subtle product as its like a pinky shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment