Friday 24 April 2015

Wishlist #127

Its wishlist time again, this has quite a lot of W7 products in which I love as if you are on a budget they are perfect. This is very dependent on eyeshdaow's actually.

Products Mentioned:
1. W7 - Eye shadow Palette - In The Buff - £9.99
2. Revlon - Eye shadow Palette - Adventurous - £8.99
3. W7 - Single Eye shadow - Hot Chocolate - £3.95
4. W7 - Single Eye shadow - Burnt Plum - £3.95
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. W7 - Eye shadow Palette - In The Buff - I already own this eye shadow palette, this is one of my favourites. I just love this and it gives you such a different look each time. I just might review this one very soon as I really like this.
 
2. Revlon - Eye shadow Palette - Adventurous - This is such a lovely eye shadow palette. I  just find this really sweet, the colours are really pretty. I feel this is such a pretty one.
 
3. W7 - Single Eye shadow - Hot Chocolate - I also have this eye shadow, I love pairing this up with another eye shadow that is called milk chocolate I may do a little blog post on that look because I really enjoyed that look as well.

4. W7 - Single Eye shadow - Burnt Plum - This is such a beautiful pink, burnt eye shadow. I really like this one and I feel it too be really pretty I really like W7's packaging because it is so small and compact to chuck into your bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment