Friday 17 April 2015

Wishlist #126

 

Its wishlist time, I have got a lot of eyeshdaow's in this one!
Products Mentioned:
1. NYX - Lipstick - Tea Rose - £6.00
2. NYC - Eye Shadow Palette - Best Of Broadway - £2.99
3. Bourjois - Smokey Eye Trio - Baroque - £7.99
4. MUA - Eye Shadow Palette - Heaven & Earth - £4.00
5. NYC - Eye Shadow - Bazaar - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. NYX - Lipstick - Tea Rose - This lipstick is beautiful. I love tea rose shades for lipstick because I really think that this suits my pale skin really. I just need this lipstick because I feel this is so beautiful.

2. NYC - Eye Shadow Palette - Best Of Broadway - This is such a pretty eye shadow palette, but sadly I couldn't find a picture for it that wasn't already taken by somebody else. But I remember s many of my favourite bloggers talking about this palette because it is so cheap and it just so pigmented. So next time I go to Superdrug I am getting it!

3. Bourjois - Smokey Eye Trio - Baroque - This is such a sweet little trio, I think this would be such a gorgeous Smokey eye look. This is just so pretty and I feel that this is so sweet and you can just chuck it in your make-up bag.
 
4. MUA - Eye Shadow Palette - Heaven & Earth - This is such a pretty eye shadow palette, I actually have this but I actually broke it. So I decided that I would put a new one down. This is very pretty this palette though.

5. NYC - Eye Shadow - Bazaar - This eye shadow palette is so pretty, I actually have this. I really enjoy this eye shadow and I may do a blog post about this actually.

2 comments: