Tuesday 21 April 2015

Collective Haul | Beauty & Non Beauty

So its collective haul time, yes I haven't actually been collecting this much. But there is a lot of nail polish oh wow.
 
AVON Nail Polish
I have five nail polishes from AVON. I have
 
Superdrug
So Superdrug is one of my favourites shops. Seeing as it was 3 for 2, I couldn't miss out on that offer really could I. I got Models Own Tropical Green, I am sure you know that my favourite nail polishes are green. I have got a BarryM nail paint in Papaya, this is such a gorgeous nail paint and gelly nail paints are one of my all time favourite brands. Then I have a Makeup Revolution eyeshadow in Mocha Love.
 
Craft Fair
Then I have such a quirky little badge this is a diet coke bottlecap badge. I got this from a cute little craft fair. This is so cute and its so cool.
Topshop
Then I went to Topshop as I had a voucher from my best friend, so of course I bought two nail polishes. This came to £11 and I only had to pay £1 really ha-ha. So I have a pink glitter in figment and then I have a powder blue in air kisses which is such a gorgeous name for a nail polish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment