Friday 19 June 2015

Skincare Routine

I have a new post for you all, I have to start of by saying I am sorry I have been really neglected this blog. I have a nail polish blog also and I am really enjoying it at the minute. I am sorry about that but I have changed my schedule and will post 2/3 posts maybe a week. Anyway lets get on with the post.

I am not very good with skincare which isn't good but I will try and tell you what I do.
As I mainly use eye remover products because I use quite a bit of eyeshadows and mascara. I have got two eye makeup remover one from Wilkinson's and the other one is from boots. But saying this I haven't actually worn eyeshadow in around 2 months as I have got a really bad dry patch all on my eyelid only one though. I am not sure what happened because its really bad. Then I have my moisturiser which is from Boots and I really like this one and its almost finished as well. Then I have another Nivea refreshing toner, I don't really know what I should do with this one either.

2 comments:

  1. I use the same eye make-up remover as you.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which one? The boots or the Wilkinson's one.

      Delete