Saturday 20 June 2015

Wishlist #135

Its wishlist time again. I am starting to post a little more frequent as I have been struggling with thinking of what to post at all at the moment. But anyway lets show you what's in my wishlist.

                                          
Products Mentioned:
1. Collection - Lipstick - Deluxe 3 - Charleston - £3.99
2. OPI - Nail Polish - Blueberry Sweet On You - £7.99
3. Models Own - Nail Polish - Dove - £5.00
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - Magpie - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Collection - Lipstick - Deluxe 3 - Charleston - I have this lipstick and I really like it, it is like a nude lipstick with a hint of rose. I really like this because it looks really good when I put it on my lipstick. I think I might do a lipstick post showing it on my lips as I haven't done anything like that before.
 
2. OPI - Nail Polish - Blueberry Sweet On You - This is so pretty, this is from the gumdrop range. This is such a cool polish and I am a big fan of textured nail polishes. I also haven't seen a colour like this before and I think this would look amazing with an accent nail.
 
3. Models Own - Nail Polish - Dove - This is such a pretty nail polish and I really like it. I already have this as well and this is just for Easter. I love this and I think I could use this all the time and I just love it all.
 
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - Magpie - I already have this and I really love this. I am just the biggest fan of green nail polishes as you all know. Also I just love models own nail polishes as they are my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment