Saturday 6 June 2015

Wishlist | #133

Yes its that time of the week again where I show you what I have got on my wishlist for you all. This is mainly nil polishes and lip products.

Products Mentioned:
1. Barry M - Nail Polish - Guava - £3.99
2. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Woven Skyline - £2.99
3. ELF - Lipstick - Seductive - No Longer Available 4. Models Own - Nail Polish - POW - £5.99
5. Models Own - Nail Polish - Bows - £5.99
6. ELF - Lip Balm - Rose - No Longer Available

Why I Want These Products?
1. Barry M - Nail Polish - Guava -
I have this nail polish, if you have a look through my blog the last NOTD post I did was this one. I love this nail polish and it is just beautiful. I am a huge fan of Barry M gelly hi shine nail polishes they are one of my favourites.
 
2. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Woven Skyline - This is an odd nail polish if I am honest. I feel that it would look great with a matte top coat over the top. It would look amazing. I never really look at the Maybelline counter for some reason.
 
3. ELF - Lipstick - Seductive - I have this lipstick already. But I feel there isn't anything to talk about this because ELF in the UK no longer. This is a very pretty lipstick and I am planning to do a lipstick post soon.
 
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - POW - This is a lovely bright red nail polish and I am not really into red polishes. But I do love them little pow sticker and I think using nail stickers are really cool.
 
5. Models Own - Nail Polish - Bows - This is a cute little light pink nail polish and I am a very big fan of pink nail polishes as well. But the little bows are really cute as well.
 
6. ELF - Lip Balm - Rose - I have this as well and it is a really pretty rose shade. I love it and I may do another blog post about some lip colours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment