Wednesday 3 June 2015

2015 | May Favourites

Its the end of May, I cannot believe that its the end of May this year has gone so quick its crazy. I have to admit I haven't really been using any new products this month so my favourites are slightly boring this month.
Lush - Popcorn - Lip Scrub - I have been using this a bit now and it has really helped my disgusting lips. For some reason my lips keep flaring up and really are just really gross which isn't want I want in the summer as I want to be wearing lipsticks. But this has come in  handy.

Barrry M - Gelly Hi Shine - Guava - Nail Polish - This is what I have been having on my nails. As I am writing this I have actually taken it off because I ripped most of my nail off. But this has been one of my favourites from the gelly nail polish range. I would highly recommend every nail polish from Barry M just because I love them so much.
 
MUA - Charmoisee - This has been my favourite eyeshadow at the moment. I haven't been wearing any eyeshadows the last couple of days because I seemed to have a dry patch on my eyelids so I have decided to leave it. But this is such a pretty shade. I may do a single eye shadow post in the next couple of weeks.

Blistex - Relief Cream - This is what I have been using for the last couple of days because my lips have been feeling very warm. I don't know why, the only problem with this lip cream is that when you don't have the lid on it literally just pours out. But it really does work and I will be getting a new one actually once I have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment