Saturday 13 June 2015

Wishlist #134

Its wishlist time, lets see what I have got on here this week.
            
Products Mentioned:
1. NYC -  Nail Polish - Lavender Lincoln Square - £1.79
2. Tanya Burr - Lip Gloss - Afternoon Tea - £5.99
3. BarryM - Nail Polish - Huckleberry - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Nail Polish - Lavender Lincoln Square - This is such a gorgeous nail polish. I love it so much. I am sure I have a lot of colours like this already. I love my NYC polishes and they are so cheap as well which is perfect as I love budget nail polishes. They have such a great polish shades as well.
 
2. Tanya Burr - Lip Gloss - Afternoon Tea - I have this already, this is so good. I am a very big fan of Tanya Burr. She is one of my favourite youtubers. This is such a gorgeous lip gloss and its not too sticky either as I know some lipglosses can be.

3. BarryM - Nail Polish - Huckleberry - I also have this nail polish as well. I love this nail polish and I think this is so pretty. I haven't worn this yet but I know that it will look beautiful on the nails when I have got a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment