Saturday 27 June 2015

Wishlist #136

This is a different wishlist this time and I have decided this is just a nail polish wishlist instead of a makeup one.
                                
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish -  Raw As Night - £3.99
2. BarryM - Nail Polish - Huckleberry - £3.99
3. BarryM - Nail Polish - Mermaid - £3.99
4. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Breakfast In Bed - £3.99
5. BarryM - Nail Polish - Truffle - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Raw As Night - I have no idea why I put this down on my wishlist, just for the fact I don't like wearing red nail polish which is odd. But I do like this name and I think that this is really pretty.
 
2. Barry M - Nail Polish - Huckleberry - I love this colour and I actually have this as well. I haven't worn this before but I think it would be beautiful with a tan and maybe so cool pieces of nail art. I think this is such a beautiful colour and I love it.
 
3. BarryM - Nail Polish - Mermaid - This is such a cute nail polish and I love glitters so much. I think this is so pretty and I need this so much. I feel that wearing this would be so cute over some green nail polishes.
 
4. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Breakfast In Bed - This is another nail polish that I have got and it is a nice one. I really like the polishes from Rita Ora in Rimmel and I love it. This would look so cute with a tan as well.
 
5. BarryM - Nail Polish - Truffle - I really like this nail polish. I just love BarryM nail polishes and they are one of my favourite brands. This is a really nice looking nude nail polishes with some metallic tones running through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment