Tuesday 18 August 2015

2015 | July Favourites

This post has been sitting in my drafts since the start of August and I have completely forgotten to write it. I am sorry for the delay. But once again I haven't really been loving much again this month.

NYC - Single Eyeshadow - Bazaar - I have been loving this in the crease of my eyes. This is such a good eyeshadow, it has a tiny bit of shimmer running through it. It is a dark brown shade and with a nude shade as a base would be such a nice eye look.

Nivea - Refreshing Toner - I have been using this for a while now and I am enjoying it. I have very unpredictable skin and anything can react with my skin sometimes. But this has been so far touch wood actually hasn't reacted with my skin. Also it looks very strange in the bottle because it shook up before I took the picture and just stayed that way.

Manhattan Compact Powder - I have been using this for maybe over a year I reckon. But I have really enjoyed it. I can't believe that I haven't even finished it yet. It is honestly like the never ending pressed powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment