Tuesday 11 August 2015

NOTD | Puple Mess

From looking at the title you are probably thinking a mess, yes I believe that this is so messy and I am pretty annoyed by it. But I really do love it and I am happy that I managed to do it. As usually I give up.
So these are my nails and this is what I am still wearing. I thought I would choose purple as I felt inspired by one of the pictures that I saw on Instagram from @vic_nails. It was the exact same and I thought I would do purple as I haven't worn many of my purple shades.
I have worn Sally Hansen Good to Grape on my main nails. I just love this and I need to buy more of these polishes as I just love them. Then on my accent nail I have used LA colours in French white, this is quite a light nail polish and I thought it went on really well. I have used Claire's Fairy Wings, that has got to be the cutest name for a nail polish and I think its such a pretty colour. Then I used Sally Hansen Pink Grape Fruit, I am not keen on this polish as it is very watery which isn't great. I need to work out how I can make it not so watery. I have used Miss Sporty 450, this is a dark berry colour, this would be perfect for the autumn months. The last polish that I used is a circle top polish and I have had this for so long and I really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment