Saturday 8 August 2015

Wishlist #142

This wishlist is actually all different brands, wow I don't remember the last time that happened. These weeks are going so quickly and it doesn't seem to be very nice weather. I would like some hot weather please.

                                       
Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - Studio Blush - Twinkle Pink - £3.99
2. Topshop - Nail Polish - Mardi Gras - £5.00
3.  GOSH - Lipstick - Nude - £6.99
4. L'Oreal Paris - Glam Shine Stain Splash Lipgloss - Juliet - £7.99
5. B. Vivid Eyeshadow - Cocoa - ?
6. Collection - Little Mix Eyeshadow Trio - Leigh Anne - ?
 
Why Do I Want These Products?
1. ELF - Studio Blush - Twinkle Pink - This is such an adorable name, this is a really pretty shade. It's like a baby pink with a little bit of shimmer running through it. But it looks so nice and I don't think ELF are selling in the UK either. But I think it might be still available in the USA.

2. Topshop - Nail Polish - Mardi Gras - I am a sucker for a glitter nail polish and I just love them so much. I really love it and Topshop have some incredible nail polishes, I may want every single one in my collection.

3. GOSH - Lipstick - Nude - For some reason I am not a fan of nude lipsticks as I am just so pale so it probably wouldn't even look right. But this one is maybe just a different look I could go for as I would like to wear a different shade.

4. L'Oreal Paris - Glam Shine Stain Splash Lipgloss - Juliet - This looks like a pretty shade and I love the packagaing. I have never tried anything from L'Oreal at all. But it looks amazing and I would just love to try it as it looks lovely.

5. B. Vivid Eyeshadow - Cocoa - I am such a big fan of single eyeshadows, I feel like I have just so many of them. But B is one of my favourites. I don't actually think they sell any single eyeshadows at the moment which is a bit random.

6. Collection - Little Mix Eyeshadow Trio - Leigh Anne - I think this is so pretty, I absolutely love it. This is really pretty and I just love it so much. I really like the look of nude eyeshadows as well as it would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment