Saturday 29 August 2015

Wishlist #145

So it is wishlist time once again. I am sorry for the lack of my posts this week I haven't really been feeling up to blogging for some reason.
                                        
Products Mentioned:
1. Tanya Burr - Lipgloss - Champagne Toast - £5.99 - Not shown in picture
2. Seventeen - Skin Wow Primer - £5.99
3. Seventeen - Lipstick - Mulled Wine - Unsure on price
4. Rimmel - Lipstick - Vintage Pink - £6.49
Why I Want These Products?
1. Tanya Burr -  Lipgloss - Champagne Toast -
This isn't shown as I could not find the shade anywhere. Champagne toast is a light nudeish shade with flecks of glitter running through it. But it is a pretty one and it is a little bit cheaper now because she has updated her collection.

2. Seventeen - Skin Wow Primer - This is so cool, I don't really know what I have to do with this product though. So I actually have no idea what a skin primer does. So of course I am guessing that it gives a little bit of highlight on your face which looks lovely.
3. Seventeen - Lipstick - Mulled Wine - This looks lovely and I don't actually know if this is sold anymore as they changed the collection. I haven't really looked at seventeen before I only ever look at there nail polishes.
 
4. Rimmel - Lipstick - Vintage Pink - Now this lipstick is very pretty. I have a few rimmel lipsticks and they are my favourite. So this is such a nice colour. I am not sure once again if they have changed this and still sell this. But I really like it and I am surprised I haven't picked this up before.

No comments:

Post a Comment