Saturday 22 August 2015

Wishlist #144

This is a different one this time as I have got so many nail polishes on this wishlist. I am also on a spending ban for nail polish.
                                     
Products Mentioned:
1. Tanya Burr - Lipgloss - Chic - £6.99
2. MUA - Nail Polish - Leapfrog - £1.99
3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Lets Get Nude - £2.99
4. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 13 - £1.99
5. Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Penguin Chic - £5.99
6. Soap & Glory - Body Wash - Orangeasm - £6.50

Why Do I Want These Products?
1. Tanya Burr - Lipgloss - Chic -
This lipgloss is so pretty. I am a big fan of Tanya Burr and her beauty products. It is so nice and I am not sure if this is the right shade. But this is a lovely shade.

2. MUA - Nail Polish - Leapfrog - This is a beautiful shade. I am such a fan of green nail polish and just can't get enough of it. I am a sucker for green polish and doing this is quite hard as I am on a nail polish buying ban.

3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Lets Get Nude - I have this already. This is from the Rita Ora range and this is from the first range as the second one has got a different bottle. But this is a lovely shade and I actually haven't worn this yet and it may shock you.

4. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 13 - I have this as well and I haven't worn this yet. But this is such a lovely nail polish and I also love the bottle and brush. The brush is really large and it fits perfectly on the nail.

5. Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Penguin Chic - I have this as well haha. I have worn this as well and it is a gorgeous nude nail polish. The nail polish is so pretty as I can't wait to use this again for the winter time.

6. Soap & Glory - Body Wash - Orangeasm - This sounds so cool and delicious if I do say so. I don't have anything from Soap and glory as I find it quite on the expensive side. But it looks quite cool and I may take a trip to Boots so I can have a look at the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment