Thursday 6 August 2015

Review | Natural Collectoon Vanilla Body Spray

So I have got another review for you. I know I did say that I would post a review every week, well that went out the window really didn't oops. So I suppose I have a new one here for you.

This is the Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray. I just love a body spray that is all I can say. I am such a sucker for anything to vanilla. I'm sure this product is quite old as they don't sell it anymore as I have searched through the Boots website. But I know they have their own range within the boots extracts. But I love it and I honestly believe that it smells like white chocolate. I really enjoy it and I am glad that I got this one and I may actually go and get this from boots extracts or something. I love it so much as it smells incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment