Friday 2 November 2012

August favourites

 
YES, yes I realise that it is the start of November and I have just gotten round to putting up my August favourites. Oops sorry I am getting slow at my favourites recently.
 
Sorry for the lighting in this picture it is pretty dark.  
Products Mentioned:
- Christina Aguleria perfume
- Nail file
- Bodycare cosmetic pads
- Barely there clear lipshine
- Simple facial wash gel
 
Christina Aguleria Perfume - I think this might have been in my favourites before but I can't really remember. I love this smell it's so nice. The only problem with this perfume is this doesn't have a name which is confusing. The smell is just so gorgeous and I want to have this perfume all the time because it is amazing.
 
Nail File - At the moment my nails are growing quite well and I don't know why I have been loving this month. You can also never have enough nail files in your life can you really.
 
Bodycare Cosmetic pads - I love these, they were cheap I bought them a few months ago so I can't really remember but they were in one of my old hauls. But they are really good for your skincare routine because I use them for my facial toner and moisturiser. Also I don't really use a lot of cosmetic pads but I thought I might as well try them.
 
Barely There Clear Lipshine - I haven't really been a big fan of lipglosses/lipsticks this month so I just decided to use a clear lipgloss. Also I find this one really nice, it has a good fragrance too which I really like. I think this makes my lips look really good.
 
Simple facial wash gel - I love simple products because I think they are really good. I did use this once before but I didn't work with my skin but then I thought I might aswell use it because I didnt want to let it go to waste. It actually did my skin really well and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment