Friday 9 November 2012

September favourites

 
Here is my september favourites, yes it is very late. Sorry guys!
 
 
Products Mentioned:
- MUA single eyeshadow shade 16
- Totally tropical lipgloss
- Vaseline - aloe Vera
- Big Lashes Mascara
 
MUA Single Eyeshadow shade 16 - I have been loving eyeshadows a lot more now. This is kind of chalky but I have really enjoyed using this, it is good but you will need to have a primer if you want to use this. I love the colour it is pretty.
 
Total tropical lipgloss - I love this lipgloss! I can't get enough of this, it smells so nice and really fruity. It is just a subtle pinky colour. I would always wear this but I really don't to finish it because I got it in a magazine and I would really be disappointed if I finished it. The good thing is it isn't sticky when you put it on your lip.
 
Vaseline Aloe Vera - There isn't much to say with this vaseline. It is really nice and it is just a normal vaseline. I just love vaseline because it is so amazing.
 
Big Lashes Mascara - I love this mascara, I have waaay to many mascaras which probably isn't a good thing. This is a good mascara, I have been needing to review this soon. It isn't clumpy or makes your eyes look weird. I love this mascara way to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment