Friday 23 November 2012

October favourites

 
Here is my october favourites for you all! This clearly is very late I am sorry. I hope you enjoy these products.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
- Boots essentials moistursing lotion
- Tesco My skin facial wipes with raspberry & lime tree blossom
- Superdrug lip balm in mango and papaya
- Technic nail polish in sea foam
- Natural collection duo in cocoa/strawberry
- Natural Collection lash length mascara in black
 
Boots Essentials moisturising lotion: I love this product! I have had this for such a long time and when I first started getting into using make-up and after watching so many skincare routines most people were using moisturisers and I found this one, this is really good. I will do a whole review because I haven't done one before.
 
Tesco My Skin Facial Wipes with raspberry & lime tree blossom: These wipes are really good, I love the smell of them there not to strong at all. I think they are just great and from Tesco's so they are cheap which is always a good thing isn my opinion.
 
Superdrug lip balm in mango and papaya: This lip balm is amazing, it is bright orange so I suppose if people look at this it would be slightly off putting I think. I am not really sure about the smell though but the thing I love about this is when you put it on it doesn't come up orange which you would probably think it would.
 
Technic nail polish in sea foam: I love this technic nail polishes, they are super super cheap and you can get them on the internet and this is such a nice colour. I would recommend the technic polishes to anybody who loves nail varnish.
 
Natural Collection duo in cocoa/strawberry: I love this duo, I don't really use the strawberry one as much the cocoa one is my favourite. It is sucha  gorgeous colour, it has a little bit of shimmer in which doesn't really show as much. I want some more duo's.
 
Natural Collection lash length mascara in black: This is my favourite mascara, I just love it. I would totally recommend this so much. It makes your lashes looks natural and this is why I love because I am not a fan of big lashes but I love this. I will review this because I have been meaning to do this for so long now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment