Wednesday 14 November 2012

Primark NOTD - #O9

 
Here is another NOTD, you have got to love nail of the days and nail varnish they are just amazing. I am sorry this post is very overloaded with nail pictures.
 
 
The polish I have used as my base coat, which is 3 in 1 base coat, ridge filler and growth enhancer. I have worn this a few times and I haven't really noticed much difference but I really hope it works. I will do a full review on this soon with the pictures showing what it looks like. I have got a deep purple colour which is from Primark it came in a set. This polish is so nice and it is really easy to go on the nail the only problem is the brush is a bit strange and if it hasn't got a lot of polish on the brush it is hard to go on. I hope you are enjoying my nail of the day posts as I love to read them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment