Sunday 11 November 2012

Wishlist | O7

Here is my wish-list 7. I have way too many products this week. This is quite old I have so many products that I really want and I just can't decide what to put up on my wish lists.

 
Products Mentioned:
1. MUA trio eyeshadow - Chocolate box - £1.50
2. MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain in Fruitilicious - £1.50
3. ELF cosmetics glitter eyeshadow in cowgirl - £2.50
4. ELF cosmetics glitter eyeshadow in angel - £2.50
5. MUA nail constellation in Pisces - £3.00

Why I want these products?
1. MUA trio eyeshadow in Chocolate Box - As you know I love my MUA products this just looks so nice and pretty. I love my neutrals because basically I have hardly any imagination with my eyes and it looks lovely. I have swatched this in the shop and I really liked it. The name is just amazing and cute, also who can resist a trio which is called chocolate box.

2. MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain in Fruitilicious - I know ELF do lip stains but I saw that MUA was really quite cheap. I saw the swatches on the MUA blog. I really liked this colour and I thought it would really go nice because it is quite a girly colour. It seems like every wish list has a MUA product in.

3. ELF cosmetics glitter eyeshadow in cowgirl - I love glitter eyeshadows recently. I have so many eyeshadows but I am never really that imaginative with them but this just looks lovely. I love ELF because you can go on pintrest and see a swatch of this.

4. ELF cosmetics glitter eyeshadow in angel - Again this is a glitter eyeshadow the same as cowgirl. This is a nice colour and I already have a colour like this but it would be nice to try an ELF glitter eyeshadow.

5. MUA nail constellation in Pisces - I really would love to try this because it looks so amazing and different. I have seen so many pictures of it on your nails. I think it is totally different idea so I would defiantly have to go and get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment