Sunday 18 November 2012

Wishlist | O8

 Here are my 8th wish-list. I really wanna do a fashion wish list but I really don't have a lot of love for clothes I just seem to wear the same clothes. I am going to try and find some clothes for you but here are some make-up products.
 

Products Mentioned:
1. ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted - £3.75
2. Soap & Glory sugar crush body scrub - £8.00
3. ELF studio cream eyeshadow in Bronzed - £3.75
4. Natural Collection Juicy lips in Raspberry Ripple - £1.99
5. Accessorize Merged Eye Shadow in Cocoa - £3.95

Why I want these products?
1. ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted: I love the look of baked eyeshadow they just look so lovely and different to add to your make-up collection. I have seen so many swatches of this on blogs and I just love the look of this and it is quite cheap around £3.50, the only problem is on the American ELF website they have so many more shades we only have a few. I want loads more from ELF.

2. Soap & Glory sugar crush body scrub: I have seen how many people in the beauty 'community' love this product. I have never tried a body scrub I do have a few but just never wear them and this looks like a gorgeous product, I really want to try a soap and grory product one day.

3. ELF Studio cream eyeshadow in Bronzed: I've never tried a cream eyeshadow, I think this is such a nice brown/neutral colour. I think this looks so creamy I can't wait really to get my hands on this beauty of a cream eyeshadow.

4. Natural Collection Juicy Lips in Raspberry Ripple: I already have a juicy lips, they taste some yummy. I like the colours of them but I don't really care what kind of flavour I have, I just want to get some new lipglosses.

5. Accessorize Merged Eye Shadow in Cocoa: I have never seen an eyeshadow that looks like this, I think this shadow looks such a nice colour and I think this looks so different. I want to get this so bad so I need to get to superdrug like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment