Thursday 9 May 2013

2013 | April Favourites

I can't believe how quick this month has actually gone. But as always I have another monthly favourites for you!

 
Products Mentioned:
- Natural Collection Vanilla body spray
- Miss Sporty pressed powder
- ELF mineral eyeshadow in enchanting
- BarryM Pink Sapphire Glitter
- Aloe Vera sunscreen lip balm
- MUA cover & conceal wand
 
1. Natural Collection Vanilla body spray - I love this, I just love the smell of vanilla so this is perfect. I recommend this to anybody who loves chocolate because I am not joking this smells just like chocolate.
 
2. Miss Sporty pressed powder - I love this powder, I have hit pan after using it for a while. I suppose not many people use Miss Sporty products because it's a brand that people don't talk about. It is very good and I am planning too do a review very soon.
 
3. ELF mineral eyeshadow in Enchanting - This eyeshadow is one of my favourites at the moment. It is such a nice brown colour, I will soon do a review of this eyeshadow. It is good all over the lid or in the crease.
 
4. BarryM Pink Sapphire Glitter - I love this! This has been one of my favourite nail polishes recently. I love it so much, it is like little confetti pieces. It goes well with every nail colour.
 
5. Aloe Vera sunscreen lip balm - This is quite a weird one this month but I have been having really chapped lips and I found this in my collection and I glad i found it. It is very soft and makes your lips look matte. This has a gorgeous smell of suntan lotion too.
 
6. MUA cover & conceal wand - As I am so pale I have never found a concealer that matches my skin but this one is very good and it doesn't really blend out too well. But I am planning a review of this very soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment