Friday 10 May 2013

Wishlist | 26

Another weekly wishlist for you all! I have to admit I love looking a blogs sometimes but at the moment I haven't bought hardly anything from superdrug or boots (shock!)


 
Products Mentioned:
1. NYX slide on pencil - Jewel - £6.50
2. NYX Calcium Nail Strengthener - £5.00
3. VIVO cheeky cream blusher Flush - £3.49
4. VIVO eyeshadow Mink - £1.50
 
Why I want these products?:
 
1. NYX slide on pencil - Jewel - I was browsing the NYX website, I have never tried anything but it was the slide on pencils and I picked the colour jewel. It was a very nice sparkly colour (good explanation I know!)
 
2. NYX Calcium Nail Strengthener - I have weak nails sometimes and when i saw this i cant lie i did get quite excited because they do need strengthening especially when i don't have nail varnish on they kind of go all funny. I want this as I have never tried anything from NYX.
 
3. VIVO cheeky cream blusher Flush - I love a drugstore brand and seeing as its from Tesco. This is just good because you all gotta' love Tesco. I read that cream blush is really good for dry skin and my skin is just so dry and patchy. I really want this now.
 
4. VIVO eyeshadow Mink - This colour is amazing I cant add how much I love it. I want this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment