Friday 3 May 2013

Wishlist | 25

Another Friday wishlist for you all, I have to say I have so many of these already in my pictures on my laptop.
 
 


Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own Hayley's Comet - £5.00
2. Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick shade 5 - £5.49
3. Nivea Gentle Cleansing Lotion - £3.65
4. Nivea lip butter - vanilla & macadamia - £2.50

Why I want these products?
1. Models Own Hayley's Comet - I love models own, and well I love them name because that's my name. I would like to go and get this because I certainly don't own any colours like this. It is gorgeous. I just need this in my life.

2. Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick shade 5 - I love looking at lipsticks because I would like to build up my collection. It is like a light pink, I would really like to go and get this.

3. Nivea Gentle Cleansing Lotion - I was looking for some new skincare because I only ever use face wipes (bad I know oops!) But I want to find a new cleanser because I don't have one and my skin is just so yuck right now. It is very strange like it goes all patchy and flaky. So I am on the look out for this now.

4. Nivea lip butter - vanilla & macadamia - I like the sound of this especially because I love vanilla and I am sure I saw a comment recently on some body's instagram picture that it smells like kinder eggs well I love kinder eggs. That defiantly caught my eye. I really like them and I want this so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment