Friday 17 May 2013

Wishlist | 27

Guess what? I have another wishlist for you all, I will post a review soon I promise all of you all!
 
 

Products Mentioned:
1. VIVO unprotected colour block - £3.99
2. Models Own Hed Kandi - Belearic Cool - £5.00
3. Max Factor Giant Lip Pencil - Princess Rose - £6.99
4. Nicole By OPI - Modern Family - She's Lily Something - £7.99
5. BeautyUK - lipstick - Snob - £3.49

Why I want these products?:

1. VIVO unprotected colour block - I don't know why I actually want this because I have way too many palettes in my life but I thought you never know when I need another palette in my life. Well this is very nice looking and I like how simple the colours are.

2. Models Own Hed Kandi - Belearic Cool - This nail polish is beautiful. I really want to try blues and build up my blue collection because I always wear pinks but this is beautiful and I defiantly want to try some more Models Own colours.

3. Max Factor Giant Lip Pencil - Princess Rose - I don't own anything from Max Factor but these caught my eyes and I really like the look of the pens. I think the colour might be a bit too light but oh well.

4. Nicole By OPI - Modern Family - She's Lily Something - I love Modern Family and when I saw a review of these nail polishes, not going to lie I was very excited. This is a glittery pink with hearts and it's just beautiful. I am going to get some even if they cost almost £8 so defiantly going to get some.

5. BeautyUK - lipstick - Snob - I really want to get into lipsticks and when I saw this it looked lovely and I want it so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment