Sunday 12 May 2013

NOTD: Pink Grapefruit

I was looking through my nail varnish collection - my very much growing collection. I like to use different polishes because I don't want to just use the same polishes. I have used No7 - Pink Grapefruit.

I love this nail polishes, it is gorgeous. I really like it. This is my first No7 nail polishes, I honestly don't know where I got this because I never look at No7, I would guess this was from a Christmas collection. I really love this. 
 
This colour is beautiful, it is so lovely! It is very glossy. This now has made me want to go and get lots of No7 nail polishes. I have way too many pinks in my collections to be honest but who doesn't. I just love this polish, I hope to get some more No7 polishes. I hope you enjoyed this review!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love red nail polishes - this looks beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete