Friday 31 May 2013

Wishlist | 29

Here is another wishlist for you all my lovely readers. I really don't have many followers on here which upsets me but I love doing this. So that is the main thing. I hope you enjoy all of my NOTD, reviews and everything for you.

Products Mentioned:
1. MUA nail varnish - Pistachio Ice Cream - £1.00
2. MUA nail varnish - Natural Days - £1.00
3. MUA powder shade 1 - £1.00
4. ELF mineral foundation in fair - £5.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. MUA nail varnish - Pistachio Ice Cream - I love nail varnishes as you know, I really need this colour in my collection. It's a very good colour for spring/summer or even when the sun is out.
 
2. MUA nail varnish - Natural Days - This colour is very beautiful. It is such a pink and girly colour. I really think this colour would be wonderful with a good tan. The name of the polish is really cute as well because I just love the names from MUA.
 
3. MUA powder shade 1 - I need a new powder because my one has hit pan and well you always need to try new powders. This one is only a £1 and I just need to get a new one so when I next go to Superdrug I think I'll go and pick one up.
 
4. ELF mineral foundation - Sometimes my skin is very odd because one day to the next it just isn't how I remembered the last I looked in the mirror. I think I might have to grab a mineral foundation because sometimes I dont feel the need to have thick coverage because of the weather when it gets hotter. I need to grab one of these mineral foundation.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete