Friday 24 May 2013

Wishlist | 28

I've got another wishlist for you all, I have been looking at so many products and in this one its got some really good brands that I want to use.

 
Products Mentioned:
1. Bourjois Rogue Edition Lipstick Rose Tweed - £7.99
2. MUA nail polish - Koala Bear - £1.00
3. Rimmel nail polish - 60 seconds - Caramel Cupcake - £3.69
4. NYX nail polish - Forever Young - £4.50
 
Why I want these products?
 
1. Bourjois Rogue Lipstick - Rose Tweed - I really want to try some new lipsticks, so when I saw this one a few blogs that I read (milkteef) she swatched the lipsticks and this one looked perfect because I'm pale. This just looks a perfect colour for me, I can't wait to have a splurge on some new lipsticks.
 
2. MUA Nail polish Koala bear - This nail polish is such a gorgeous colour. i am really getting into nudes, greys and browns. So this was defiantly going to be a purchase. Its a gorgeous grey colour and only a £1. This is perfect. Also the name of this is just so cute.
 
3 Rimmel nail polish - 60 seconds - Caramel Cupcake - I need a few browns in my collection. Since I have no idea where I'm going to be working soon so I thought I might stock up some nude browns because you never know really when you need anymore do you. The name of this is very cute.
 
4. NYX nail polish - Forver Young - I don't own any NYX products but I was browsing on their website and I just had to look at the nail varnishes. It is a beautiful red colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment