Sunday 20 July 2014

2014 | June Favourites

I have realised that this is a late favourites post, I am very behind with posts at the moment. But don't you worry I have got a lot of posts planned which are upcoming.
 
Just to add this picture has got the worst lighting ever. I am so sorry!
 
Champney's - Nail Polish - Wisteria - Now this is one of my favourite nail polishes, I just love this. It is gorgeous shade. I think that this is one of my most used nail polishes. I have never used a Champney's polish before since then. But this is amazing.
 
Company Lashes Mascara - I love this mascara, I am sure this has previously been in a favourites before. But I don't think I really care, this gives me huge lashes and I just love it. I haven't done a blog post on this but I am sure I will very soon.
 
MUA - Blusher - Candyfloss - This has been a really good blusher because it gives me such a beautiful pink glow to it. I think its beautiful and I will do a post soon.
 
ELF - Eyeshadow Saddle - This has been very well used, I think this is lovely. So that is why I have included this again in one of my favourites because its been very well loved.
 
Collection - Cover Up Stick - I have been loving this at the moment. so much I need to repurchase this. I have been using this under my eyes because they have been getting quite dark and its getting on my nerves. I just love it so much, its really creamy and easy to blend it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment