Friday 11 July 2014

Wishlist #87

Its wishlist time, I have actually posted more this week! Woo. I am so tired from work this week, its coming to end though - I will explain more if I can soon.
 
                                                       
Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Unicorn - £5.00
2. Topshop - Nail Polish - Gone Fishing - £5.00
3. Topshop - Nail Polish - Stage Dive - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Unicorn - This is beautiful, I think the colour is wonderful. I just love this shade. I looked on the Topshop website and I didn't see it on there. I am disappointed that this isn't on there anymore which upsets me.
 
2. Topshop - Nail Polish - Gone Fishing - Now I am sure you know how much I love mint nail polish shades. I think that this shade is so gorgeous, I am pretty sure I need this in my life right now. I am shocked that I haven't got this before because its like a mint creamy shade.
 
3. Topshop - Nail Polish - Stage Dive - I love orange nail polishes, I probably need more in my collection though I don't think I have enough. It also has a lovely name, its like an apricot shade which I cant get enough off. I love it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment