Friday 18 July 2014

Wishlist #88

Once again I have been slacking with posts *sorry!* I promise you I have been busy.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Trophy Wife - £7.99
2. Essie - Nail Polish - Don't Sweater It - £7.99
3. OPI - Nail Polish - Minnie Style - £11.95

Why Do I Want These Products?
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Trophy Wife - This nail polish is incredible! I haven't even seen a polish like this. It is incredible, I think this may need to be my second nail polish from Essie. I just love this nail polish.

2. Essie - Nail Polish - Don't Sweater It - Now I have to admit, this polish seems pretty boring colour. But I cant help how cute the name of the polish is - its just gorgeous for winter/autumn time. I think this is something I am going to get straight away once my nail polish ban is actually over!
3. OPI - Nail Polish - Minnie Style - This is such a beautiful shade, if I remember correctly this was from the Minnie collection which is so cute. I actually love this colour and the style of this. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment