Friday 4 July 2014

Wishlist #86

Its wishlist time, once again it has been a quiet post situation this week as I have been busy. But in about 3 weeks that will be back to normal I promise.
 
                                  
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Handwritten - £13.00
2. MAC - Eyeshadow - Once Upon A Time - £13.00
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Cork - £13.00
4. MAC - Eyeshadow - Sable - £13.00

Why I want these products?
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Handwritten - Now this is such a lovely shade, I think this would be perfect for a smokey eye or something. I love the name of this shadow as well, I feel that they are quite expensive though that's the one problem.
 
2. MAC - Eyeshadow - Once Upon A Time - This is a weird shade, I am not so sure about this to be honest. I just think that this shade is pretty odd like a shimmery pink which is pretty.
 
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Cork - I love this shade as well, its very pretty. I think this would be such a beautiful shade just on the lid with nothing else that would look nice.
 
4. MAC - Eyeshadow - Sable - This is such a cute shade again, its like a pink kind of shade. I have seen swatches of these, I love seeing swatches from MAC eyeshadows because they are really good especially when I want the eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment