Friday 25 July 2014

Wishlistt #89

Its wishlist time again, I hope you have all had a lovely week and let me see whats in my wishlist this week.

Products Mentioned:
1. Sleek - Blush By 3 - Sweet Cheeks - £9.99
2. Sleek - Single Blush - Rose Gold - £4.49
3. The Body Shop - Vitamin E - Cool BB Cream - £11.00
4. The Body Shop - Colour Crush Eyeshadow - Caramel Flirt - £7.00
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Sleek - Blush By 3 - Sweet Cheeks - Now this is amazing, I am fussy with blush palettes to be honest because I feel that I always use that same colour and I have heard so much about sleek, I'm yet to use anything from them.
 
2. Sleek - Single Blush - Rose Gold - This is such a pretty blush, I have seen so many reviews about their blushes and I think they are so pretty. I swatched when I was in the shop and it stayed on my hand for ages. I have a blush like this before.
 
3. The Body Shop - Vitamin E - Cool BB Cream - I have never tried anything from the body ship not even some creams or that. So this looks really cool, I am quite pale so I am not to sure if this item would even work out for me in all honesty.
 
4. The Body Shop - Colour Crush Eyeshadow - Caramel Flirt - Now I am the worst hoarder for eyeshadows, this is gorgeous shade. I cant get over how gorgeous this is. I need this in my life right now oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment