Thursday 31 July 2014

Haul | Primark, Models Own & Beauty Base

Yesterday I went to Westfield with my best friend and had a spree, not to sure why because I don't even have a job which I'm not going into right now. So lets see what I bought as well.

Obviously its a given that you have to buy socks when you go into Primark. Its a given how obsessed with Primark socks me and my best friend are. First I have a really cute flower pattern at £1.50 and minion socks- I absolutely love them! Then I have bright green socks which were also £1.50.
Then this is the beauty section - I have owl nail files because you can honestly never have to many nail files can you and only for £1 is perfect. Then I have 3 LA Colours nail polishes which was from Beauty Base - I have pink glitter in Tinsel, French white and then I have navy in sky high. Then I got nail remover pads which smell like strawberry that all came to 99p each. I also got an I love lollipop bubble bath/shower crème for £1.00, which smells incredible. Also I have a mini milk lip balm which also smells so yummy. Then I have models own nail polishes, which is a green highlighter shade in flip flop, a light orange shade in beach bag as well as fizzy cola, which are my favourite sweets.
 
Then this which is a pj top from primark it was £4.00 - I actually love it so much. I would probably wear this out instead of wearing it in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment