Monday 7 July 2014

Collective | Beauty Haul

Its haul time, yes this is a very late haul because I have actually needed to upload this about 2 weeks ago. But I am slow when it comes to posting hauls. But anyway lets see what I have bought in the last about 2/3 months. Also I am on nail polish ban from June so these were bought before then or even my mum bought me three because I passed my ICT exam with flying colours!
 
First I went to Primark, I saw this nail polish twist pot £1.00 - I am so lazy when it comes to taking my nail polish off, but I love putting nail polish on so I decided to get it. The polish £1.99 is such a beautiful shade and I love bright pinks, I am pretty sure I cant get enough of them. Then I have some fashion nails £1.99, I probably don't need these my nails are very long - but they were a pound! How cheap!
 
Now this is the makeup part! I have 4 nail polishes, in Collection - After Dinner Mint £1.99, this is such a beautiful shade I am pretty sure I have a shade in this colour already but who's counting, then I have Rimmel - Breakfast in bed by Rita Ora £3.69, its a gorgeous light mint shade. I cant get over what a pretty shade this is. Mint is defiantly my favourite shade and then BarryM - Bikini, limited edition nail polish, £3.99 its a sweet purple/bright shade which is very pretty. Then I have Rimmel 'No Tan Lines Here' £2.99, its again a gorgeous coral shade. Then I have some lip products, Revlon - Pinkissimo £2.50?, I am not too sure on this shade at the moment. Then I have got BarryM - COR BALMY - Rosie Lea £3.49, this is just like a baby lips and I am sure we all love baby lips and its so pretty. I have NYC - Love my Latte £1.99, this is such a gorgeous shade of lipstick - I cant believe how cute this shade is, its like a shiny brown shade. I then have W7 False Liquid Lashes Lashtastic £2.49, this is such a thick brush I have never seen a brush like this before I cant wait to use this. I have Natural Collection Powder Neutral £1.79, this is just a back up because I needed to have a new one. The two eyeshadows I have which is W7 Hot Chocolate eyeshadow £1.99, this such an adorable eyeshadow I haven't used this yet and another eyeshadow is B. Vivid - Nougat £4.99, this is such a light shade which I haven't used yet either.

I have got, Nivea - Refreshing Toner - Normal to combination skin £1.99, I haven't used this just yet but I love the smell of this its so fresh smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment