Thursday 4 September 2014

2014 | August Favourites

Here are my August favourites, this is possibly the earliest I have been for having a favourites. I am pleased with myself. Lets see what products I have got, not a lot of new products sadly.

This is my favourites, I have been loving a few lip products - NYC Applelicious Glossy Balm - Garnet Gala, this is beautiful if anyone loves products that smell now this is the one. I really like this and it gives such an amazing colour too. Then I have got another lip balm which is a Feast lip balm, I love gimmicky lip balms actually and it tastes like chocolate which I love. Then I have a Fashionista Eyeshadow In Earth Star, I love this eyeshadow it just has a gorgeous colour on and it makes your eyes look incredible. I have MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter, this is one of my favourites and I will review this product very soon. I have a different sort of product - Nivea Hand Lotion, I have really been using this on my arms because my tan seems to come off sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment