Friday 5 September 2014

Wishlist #95

Its wishlist time once again, this one has got a lot of different things in and it just isn't one main based product.
Products Mentioned:
1. Primark - Mini Milk - Lip Balm - £1.50
2. Models Own - Beach Party - £5.00
3. Sinful Colours - Hottie - £1.99
4. Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Waterproof Liner - Nude - £3.99
5. MUA - One Direction - Lipstick - Niall - ?

Why I Want These Products?
1. Primark - Mini Milk - Lip Balm - I actually have this, that's a little bit sneaky. I love gimmicky lip balms actually and this smells amazing. I just love this product and I think I may do posts of gimmicky lip balms soon.
 
2. Models Own - Beach Party - I love orange nail polishes as well as Models Own nail polishes. This is beautiful and I remember Zoe Sugg wore this and it looked incredible on her and I love orange and I suppose I need to get this.
 
3. Sinful Colours - Hottie - I actually have this as well, I just love this nail polish, I think this glitter polish is amazing. I do love a glitter polish as well as blue shades.
 
4. Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Waterproof Liner - Nude - I really like this colour, I have seen quite a few people talk about this on blog posts. I would love to try this because I find that black eyeliner is pretty harsh on my face. So this would be something I'd like to try.
 
5. MUA - One Direction - Niall - To be honest I don't know why I want this because I hate one direction and the only one I like is Niall. I don't even know if they still sell these products as well strange enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment